Frequently Asked Questions
What is a personal concierge?
A personal concierge is like a PA for your personal life. They are otherwise known as lifestyle managers. We will organise your trip to Sydney, from start to finish, so you don’t need to worry, giving you more time and less stress.
Who is this service for?
Sydney Concierge is for anyone who does not have enough time in the day and wants to spend more time with their loved ones and doing what they love. Time is precious…more precious than gold. In this day and age, it is our most precious commodity and pretty much the only thing money can’t buy….until now!
For example, we help…
- Sydneysiders who take this amazing city for granted and is bored of going to same places all of the time, or you have interstate/overseas visitors arriving and have no idea where to take them;
- Busy mums and mums-to-be who would rather spend more time with their family, than ticking off their never ending to-do list;
- Busy professionals, who work long hours and don’t have any spare time or energy, or need to be in two places at once;
- Visitors planning a trip to Sydney who are fed up of overpriced tourist traps, or have ticked off the main sights and would like to explore the ‘local’ side next time;
- People visiting Sydney on business, who are too busy preparing for your meeting/conference, to organise the actual trip;
- Migrants relocating to Sydney from interstate or overseas, and are feeling overwhelmed by the huge list of things to do before you move, never mind the list of things to set up once you arrive.
Why don't I just do it myself?
Time is the most valuable asset in the 21st Century. As well as saving you precious time, we live and breathe Sydney every day. We are passionate about Sydney and we know Sydney like the back of our hand.
Our founder, Layla Roberts, has explored Sydney from every possible angle over the last 2 decades – from a tourist in 1997 to a fully fledged local in 2006 and Australian citizen in 2008.
Perhaps you haven’t been to Sydney before and are not sure where to start. Google is overwhelming and you’re not sure which online reviews you can trust. Maybe you have been, but are out of touch with what’s new and what’s hot.
Or perhaps you don’t have the time, and would rather watch your son play football than spend hours trawling the net. We also have access to the best providers and the best deals in Sydney.
How can you help me?
Sydney Concierge is your one-stop shop to Sydney. We can arrange your trip here from start to finish:
Flights, accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, limousine rental, restaurant recommendations and bookings, tickets (including sold out ones*), tours, cruises, itineraries, onward travel, personalised what’s on guides, babysitters, toy hire, activities for children, grocery delivery if you are staying in an apartment or house, relocations to Sydney and so on.
The options are only limited by your imagination.
* We cannot always guarantee sold out tickets, but we will not charge you if we are unable to access them.
How does your membership work?
With our 3 membership options, you will save compared to buying credit without the membership, plus you will receive additional benefits, such as:
- Date Reminders – With all of our membership packages, we will email you reminders for all of the special occasions in your life;
- Share with Family – With our Gold and Platinum Membership packages, you can share your credit with your partner/husband/wife;
- Plan Suspension – You can even temporarily suspend your membership package if you are going away for awhile. Alternatively, if you have Platinum Membership, any used credit can rollover to the next month. This is a great way to save up for those big jobs!
How much does it cost?
Our services can be purchased by the hour or for a fixed price, giving you added flexibility. One hour costs $75, but the more hours you purchase, the less it costs per hour. Visit our online shop for full transparency.
What is your Happiness Guarantee?
We are confident you will love our services. But if you are not happy with the fulfillment we send you, we will give you a complimentary hour, in order to reset your experience with us.
Can I use your services on evenings and weekends?
We are open Monday to Friday 9-6pm, or by appointment. We understand life doesn’t stick to a schedule, so there are regular appointments available in the evenings and on the weekend. Bookings are recommended for out of standard office hours.
How do I know I can trust you?
Our existing clients believe our service is worth its weight in gold. Here are just a few of the glowing testimonials we have received. We also have a current Police Check and are fully insured. We accept secure payment by EFT (bank transfers), credit card and Paypal. Please click here to purchase our services online.
It sounds great, how does it work?
- You can send us your request details by email, phone or by filling in this Contact Form
- We will email you an invoice.
- Within 24 hours of receiving payment* and your requirements, we will complete your request (unless a date is specified in the future).
- Payment must be made in advance.
Do you offer gift vouchers?
Of course. Give the gift of time to the person who has everything but the most valuable asset of the 21st Century!