Here are my recommendations (in alphabetical order):
1. The bad news is that the Bon Bons at Gelato Messina sold out yesterday within just a few hours. But you can still spoil your mum with this beautiful gift set. Maison Balzac and The Creative Department By Messina created two complementary candles, celebrating the seasonal dance of the bees and inspired by the restaurant’s signature honey dish.
2. I Dream of Silver sells unique, elegant jewellery, which make the perfect Mother’s Day gift. Your only problem will be deciding which necklace, bracelet or earrings to buy. I Dream of Silver is an Australian-owned online jewellery store helping women find gorgeous, affordable and timeless jewellery. Their elegant range is carefully selected and they pride themselves on their fantastic customer service, as well as fast, reliable delivery. Your mum will love wearing their jewellery and feel amazing about themselves when they do.
3. Koko Adora specialises in family matching couture, in particular for mums and their daughters. They were labelled in the top ten matching family fashion brands in Australia, by Australia’s online home to major Aussie magazines Now to Love and also a preferred matching fashion brand by BountyParents. And you can catch them at their pop-up at Marina Square, Wentworth Point. They will be opposite Coles, in front of Chatime. Do some shopping, take the kids to the amazing boutique Cuto Kids Cafe for a play date, and find Koko Adora to get the perfect matching outfits for Mother’s Day.
4. La La Land grew from the humble beginnings of a garage office to, a decade later, become one of Australia’s
most loved, leading giftware and homeware brands. There are so many great Mother’s Day gifts on their website, but my favourite is their Exotic Paradiso Melamine Gift Pack. Exotic Paradiso explores the beauty of Australian animals with the fresh tropical floral environments you can find them in, and the set includes 4 melamine plates, 4 melamine cups, 4 melamine bowls, a melamine jug and a FREE Cotton Drawstring Gift Bag.
5. Love Coups allow you to create your own book of experience coupons, starting you and your mum! They include fully customisable characters and 100s of coupons to choose from, so you can personalise it for your mum. And you can get 15% off with PROMO CODE: TRYCOUPS.
6. Australian artist Nathan Ferlazzo explores the connection between flora and fauna, through his outstanding art. And a share of Marini Ferlazzo’s profits are donated to wildlife conservation organisations, so if your mum loves animals, check out their Mother’s Day range. They have all budgets covered. From a Cockatoo Cushion Cover to a Wombat & Joey Candle, to a Red-tailed Black Cockatoo limited edition print (just 100).
7. Mr Black is offering $10 off their Espresso Martini Kits, until 27 April. They have everything Mum needs to make delicious coffee cocktails at home, including the world’s best coffee liqueur. The kit will make 8 cocktails – but the quality tools from BarGeek will hold you in good stead for years. They also offer 2 bottles of Mr Black for $99 with the coupon code 2FOR99.
8. If you would prefer to purchase an experience for your mum, you can’t go wrong with Pinot & Picasso. Pinot & Picasso is Australia’s #1 Paint and Sip Experience, and the perfect experience for you and your mum to do together! They will teach some of the basic (and some more advanced) techniques of painting on canvas, in a hassle-free, approachable and collaborative setting. Enjoy a night of BYO wine and painting as their expert hosts deliver each session with comprehensive step by step instruction, with plenty of room left for your inner Picasso to run wild. By the end of the night, you will both take home your very own Picasso! And with 30 locations in NSW, there is bound to be one near you.
9. If your mum already has everything she wants/needs and you’re bored of buying flowers again, why not give her the one thing she really needs; more time! I will create a personalised gift voucher and email it to yourself or direct to the recipient, with a message from yourself. They are perfect for last-minute gifts, with a turnaround time of just 24 hours. Your mum will be able to use this gift voucher for any of Sydney Concierge‘s services, and I will help her tick off her never-ending to-do list.
I also just launched our Mother’s Day Package for those in hotel quarantine. But why should those of you not in quarantine miss out? They include: