Would you like more time & less stress?
I believe time is the most valuable asset of the 21st Century. It was once the only thing money couldn’t buy, but now you can.
- “Are you spending time on the right things? Because time is all you have” Randy Pausch
- “Time is not free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it, but you can never get it back” Harvey MacKay
- “You may delay, but time will not” Benjamin Franklin
- “There is a time famine” Randy Pausch
- “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time” Jim Rohn
- “Time is the justice that examines all offenders” William Shakespeare
- ” You do not find time for important things, you make it” Randy Pausch
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it” Steve Jobs
- “Lost time is never found again” Benjamin Franklin
- “Turn money into time…especially if you have young children. This is the time to throw money at the problem. Hire somebody else to mow your lawn. Do whatever you need to do, but exchange money for time at every opportunity.” Randy Pausch
- “Time is money” Ben Franklin
- “Time is the only commodity that matters” Randy Pausch
Some interesting articles about the importance of time…