About Sydney Concierge
Sydney Concierge's Vision
To be the number one personal concierge company in Sydney, by helping busy people tick off their to-do lists so that they can spend more time with their families and doing what they love.
Sydney Concierge's Mission Statement
To enable visitors to Sydney the holiday of a lifetime, new residents to settle here smoothly and quickly, and for Sydneysiders to pinch themselves every day. Sydney Concierge gives people their life back!
Sydney Concierge's Values
- I believe you can do anything you want, but not everything
- I believe you should do what you want and I’ll do the rest
- I believe you should live more, see more, love more
- I believe you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy time (which is kind of the same thing)
- I believe you deserve an extra day a week
- I believe no request is too large or too small
- I believe in saving you money, as well as time
- I believe in putting the personal back into concierge
- I believe in living life to the full
- I believe you shouldn’t get “so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life” (Dolly Parton)
I can help you if…
- You are planning a trip to Sydney and are fed up of overpriced tourist traps, or have ticked off the main sights and would like to explore the ‘local’ side next time;
- You are a Sydneysider who takes this amazing city for granted but is bored of going to same places all of the time, or you have interstate/overseas visitors arriving and have no idea where to take them;
- You are visiting Sydney on business and are too busy preparing for your meeting or conference, to organise the actual trip;
- You are relocating to Sydney from interstate or overseas, and are feeling overwhelmed by the huge list of things to do before you move, never mind the list of things to set up once you arrive;
- You are a busy professional, who works long hours and doesn’t have any spare time or energy, or needs to be in two places at once;
- You are a busy mum or mum-to-be, who would rather spend more time with your family than completing your never-ending to-do lists.
Sydney Concierge’s clients are busy people—like you—who want more time to enjoy their lives and their family. One thing all my clients share is their desire to simplify, to spend less time worrying and more time relaxing…at Sydney Concierge, we make that possible. I help you complete those tasks that always seem to elude you.
Want to book a family cycling tour in France? What about getting a reservation to that hot new restaurant you’ve always wanted to try? Or simply need help managing your household bills? These things are just the tip of the iceberg.
You’ll find that my personalised service is second to none. When you work with Sydney Concierge, you’ll love having access to my impeccable organisational skills, expert knowledge and extensive network of contacts. You’ll also appreciate how hassle-free it is to retain my services—pay securely online with convenient payment options.
If you can dream it, I can do it – as long as it is legal, moral and ethical, which ruled out the pet cheetah request I received recently!