…but this is no usual ‘caravan’. This is a Airstream caravan. And during summer (until 1st February), it will host a Veuve Cliquot pop-up bar, parked on the Opera House’s western boardwalk. It is part of Summer Playground and has to be the most luxurious pop-up we’ve ever seen! Indulge yourself and start the diet in Feb – as well as Veuve, they are also selling pints of prawns, seafood platters and oysters.
Summer Playground also includes lots of more family friendly options:
- Taronga Zoo’s Zoomobile parked at the Playground giving kids the chance to meet and learn about Australian wildlife;
- Junior Tours of the Opera House, until 15th Jan;
- $25 tickets to selected shows for the same date;
- The House Eatery By George alfresco beach bar;
- Discounted parking at the Opera House, until 31st Jan.