Everyone I know is busy. Even my friend’s 2-year old is busy! But this time of year is surely the busiest.
If you feel like the wheels are about the fall off, all you want for Christmas is an extra hour a day and you have a nagging feeling that you have forgotten something, don’t worry. Sydney Concierge is here to help you save both time and stress!
Here is our Top 10 Christmas Checklist:
- If you sick of buying socks and ties for your uncle, your Dad has everything he needs already (or so he says) and the kids’ list is longer than your arm, we can assist you with gift ideas, shopping and delivery.
- Have you written and posted your Christmas Cards yet? Or have you been put off by the post office queues? We can address and deliver them for you (though we think it’s nicer if you write them).
- Did you suggest (or reluctantly agree to) hosting the family Christmas Lunch this year, and now you are panicking? Call us for everything from caterers to grocery shopping.
- Have you been to the shops and realised they have pretty much sold out of Christmas Tree and decorations? Don’t panic. From an artificial tree to a real one, from a 7 footer to a wall sticker, we can find and deliver the right tree to you.
- Do you have children? Are they already going stir crazy and the school holidays haven’t even started yet? We can email you family friendly events, find you babysitters and other childcare options, as well organise a well earned family holiday in January.
- If you have decided to wait until the Boxing Day Sales for big purchases, but are regretting it already as you can’t face the crowds, simply give us your list and we will take care of it for you.
- Have you got tickets for New Year’s Eve yet? We can check availability for you and send suggestions based on your criteria.
- Instead of New Year’s Resolutions, make a 2016 Bucket List! We can help you organise them all of course.
- Make sure you somehow, in between all of the Christmas craziness, make time to relax and enjoy the festive season. Check out our 31 Days of Sydney Christmas ideas.
- If you are so pre-occupied by Christmas that everything else has taken a back seat lately, we can help you tick off your to-do list.
Ps – Don’t worry if you don’t have time to do all of the above, as we can do it for you! Please contact us today for a free quote.