They say any man can be a father, but it takes a special someone to be a Dad! No matter how far away they live (mine is almost 17,000km away), or how old you are, they are always there for you. It is now less than 2 weeks until Father’s Day in Australia, and socks or ties will just not cut the mustard anymore, so here are a few ideas on how to spoil your Dad on this special day:
- Book a Gold, Titanium or Platinum Gift Certificate for Sydney Bridge Climb, and receive a complimentary framed photograph of them on their climb (valued at $34.95). Why not book yourself a climb too and receive a free framed photo if the 2 of you as the perfect memento of a special day.
- If you purchase him ANZ Stadium Membership, he will not only receive a guaranteed premium seat to every single game in 2016 and the remaining games in 2015. He will also receive a complimentary bonus V8 hot lap experience (valued at $199 and strictly limited for the first 50 Members to join). Meanwhile, you will automatically become his favourite child!
- We can suggest (and book) the ideal restaurants for you, your dad, and your family to celebrate this Father’s Day.
- This is the perfect gift if your Dad moved to Australia from overseas: Welcome Wall Gift Pack which includes a Welcome Wall Certificate, ticket to the unveiling ceremony this year and of course a plaque on the Welcome Wall;
- Gelato Messina Cigars (each box contains four hand rolled ice cream cigars in two extravagant flavours). Let’s hope your Dad is the sharing kind if you buy these;
- If your dad loves films, you can’t go wrong with a $5 cinema voucher for Dendy Cinemas;
- Personalised Cufflinks with his kids names on each cufflink, it’s a special way to celebrate the love for his children and show off his title as ‘Proud Dad’.
- Boutique Beer Tasting Class in Sydney CBD is a must for all beer lovers. Sit back and listen to the Beer Sommelier and team while they take you on a 2.5 hr beer journey, learn about tasting, beer and food matching, the importance of glassware and the brewing process.
- Give the gift that keeps on giving, with Sydney Concierge Membership. He will love having access to all of these deals in Sydney.
- Alternatively, you could join Sydney Concierge Membership and make the most of our exclusive offers with 20% off Red Baron Adventure Flights; 10% off at The Special Delivery Company gift hampers (we love The Boss) or 10% discount off Victor’s Food Cooking Classes.
- Mumu Grill deliver meat boxes, which have a selection of cooked, marinated and fresh meats. As usual all of their products are sourced from sustainable grass fed farmers, which means they are supper healthy and super tasty. Perhaps you can even offer to cook the barbie, as an extra treat, whilst Dad puts his feet up.
- Another idea for meat-loving Dads is Fried Chicken & Friends cookbook from Hartsyard.
- f your dad lives in the UK, like mine, Not On The High Street has some amazing gifts, such as personalised bbq aprons and steak branding irons, 15 award winning lagers from around the world, and curry subscriptions.
- Harbour Cruise with a seafood buffet lunch and open bar. Captain Cook Cruises are currently offering one child free with every paying adult at full retail price (save $46 per child).
- The gift of time! Dads are always busy helping fix everyone’s else problems. Give them some time back with our personalised gift vouchers. Valid for any amount you would like. They can even be ordered until Saturday 5th September. Contact us for more details.
Contact us for more customised ideas today!