We have all of Sydney covered
Please note, Sydney Concierge can help you arrange everything in the below checklist, including recommending the best suburbs to live based on your criteria. We can also do rental inspections on your behalf, and show you around on Skype (or if the time difference makes this impractical we will take photos and record a video for you).
Checklist for Moving to Sydney
52 Ways to put the romance back into your marriage! If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the below questions, download our free ebook and recapture the spark!
- Do you find it hard to find the time and energy to be a romantic wife, as well as a mum, nurse, chef, teacher and project manager?
- Do nappies, washing and housework seem to consume the little free time you have?
- Are you juggling too many hats? Are you always tired and feeling overwhelmed, as you run errands, squeeze in some exercise and prepare dinner?
- Do you and your husband feel more like housemates than partners? More like ships in the night than spouses?
- Do you and your partner only seem to talk about the kids these days? Do you feel disconnected from your partner?
Reignite the Romance
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions below, download our complimentary guide today!
- Are you a tourist thinking of, or about to, visit Sydney?
- Are you are relocating to Sydney from interstate or overseas?
- Do you live in Sydney, but take it this amazing city for granted?
- Are you visiting Sydney on business and don’t have time to organise your trip?
101 Things to do in Sydney
People have 2 common misconceptions.
1) a Personal Concierge is expensive. 2) drinking and eating out in Sydney is expensive. Sydney Concierge is here to prove you wrong on both accounts.
Of course, Sydney can be an expensive city, whether it’s for restaurants, bars or pubs. You’ve all read the stories about how it’s rated number 7 in the world (higher than London & New York, Economist Intelligence Unit 2012) for living expenses. However, this is not the full story. Our free guide is here to fill in the gaps.
This ebook is not an exhaustive list, by any means. It is simply 52 of our favourites…there are so many we had to leave out. It was hard deciding which ones would make the cut, so please do let us know what you think and if you think we have missed any.
52 Top Food & Drink Deals in Sydney
From hatted fine dining restaurant to casual cafes, and from hot, new bars to good ole fashioned pubs, we are continuously and independently reviewing food and drink establishments across Sydney (along with a few throughout the rest of Australia for good measure). You can filter by suburb/state, along with type of establishment, to make finding the perfect venue for you easier.
Sydney Restaurant and Bar Reviews
Check out our comprehensive what’s on listings for Sydney, the rest of New South Wales and Australia.
What’s on in Sydney and the rest of New South Wales
Thanks to our network of contacts and knowledge, we can assist you with tickets for presales, sold out tickets, sporting events, concert tours, musicals, local community theatre and more.
Looking for tickets?
We pride ourselves on staying one step ahead and always knowing what’s on. Whether, it’s a new restaurant or bar, the latest musical or play, a travel promotion or festival, you can trust that we know.