Are you moving to Sydney?
Are you thinking about moving to Sydney? I moved here from the UK 10 years ago, so know how stressful it can be. And time-consuming! Sydney Concierge navigates the minefields, so you can settle here smoothly and quickly. Whether you are moving from overseas, interstate or the next suburb in Sydney, we can assist you with all aspects of your move.
Book a no-obligation phone/Skype conversation with us, by choosing a date and time in the calendar below
Examples of how we can help you…
* Organising removalists and shipping companies;
* Transferring money;
* Setting up bank accounts;
* Comparing health insurance options;
* Unpacking and home organisation;
* Sending ‘Just Moved’ cards;
* Shopping for furniture and appliances etc;
* Researching and finding the best utility companies;
* Assembling furniture from Ikea and other stores;
* Waiting for tradespeople, so you don’t need to take time off work;
* Finding you somewhere to live, including the right suburb for you;
* Showing you around rental inspections using Skype (if you don’t live in Sydney) or in person (if you do);
* Finding the best child care centres and schools for your children, and organising appointments and open days with your shortlist;
* Plus anything else you can think of.
I am very happy with Layla’s support. I have never set foot in Sydney don’t know a soul in it so she has become my main liaison to not making errors with my from Europe-to-Australia transfer. There are assumingly many services of the type on the market. I cannot vouch of the others, but I can say of this one that it’s affordable, very good quality, readiness, availability, warm approach and understanding of different cultures. It opens the doors to the world of Sydney and helps you not to take on your shoulders more worries than you already have deriving from moving out of your country into Sydney. I would reccomend Layla’s service, in the form I experienced it, anytime.Irina Radulescu, Pyrmont, Sydney