Potential clients are always asking us how we can help them, so we thought we would list some of the requests we have received over the last few years. Some were rather unusual and unique, whilst others were more popular or routine…Today we list some popular and routine examples:
- Flights, such as London to Sydney return;
- Comparison of ski resorts in New South Wales;
- Book holiday homes on Central Coast and cabins in Kangaroo Valley;
- Detailed itineraries for Sydney.
- Events, cruises and restaurants in Sydney for New Year’s Eve;
- Sporting events such as Man Utd v All Stars and The British Lions Tour
- Cirque du Soleil VIP Experience
- Concerts such as Robbie Williams, Alicia Keys, One Direction, Katy Perry, Leonard Cohen and Bruce Springsteen.
- Organise a Frozen-themed birthday party for a 6-year old including customised invites;
- Find a venue for a 30th birthday private function, with just 3 days’ notice;
- Christmas, valentine’s, leaving and birthday gift ideas;
- Restaurant recommendations and bookings for Valentine’s Day.
- Deliver and unpack groceries to holiday apartments, before the client arrives;
- Recommend a digital camera;
- Purchase a Hermes handbag and deliver it to Canada;
- Research orthotic shoes.
- Mail collection for 3 months;
- Source and schedule cleaners, gardeners, window cleaners and other workmen;
- Waiting at client’s home for the Telstra guy and other tradespeople;
- Find 3-bedroom houses to buy on Sydney’s north shore.
- Research childcare in Sydney’s eastern suburbs;
- Organise reliable babysitters and interview potential nannies;
- Summer/holiday camps for children;
- Drive a client round the best private schools in Sydney.
If you liked these examples, you will love our list next week of unusual and unique personal concierge requests we have received!