1. My favourite Sydney event, Vivid, is on for an extended time this year; until 18th June. That’s over 3 weeks of glorious light, music and ideas! There are 332 events as part of this festival, spread over 15 precincts including new ones such as Taronga Zoo. If you’re looking forward to Vivid, but overwhelmed by options, we can assist you. From the spots without crowds and perfect for children to the restaurants with the best views, contact us with all your Vivid questions.
2. In contrast to Vivid, STUDIO Sydney Tower is turning down the lights for an exclusive, candlelit ‘Dinner in the Dark’. Includes 5-courses, each crafted around the five senses, with matching wines and a glass of sparkling on arrival. Contact us for $40 discount off this exclusive event.
3. We have access to 2-4-1 tickets to the Cake, Bake and Sweets Show. it is on from 3rd to 5th June at Sydney Olympic Showground. You will be inspired by the Australian Cake Decorating Championships, learn new skills in the cake decorating workshops, watch your favourite world class chefs and bakers in live theatre demonstrations, purchase the latest tools and books, and sample delicious baked goodies and tasty treats.
4. Two-hatted and award-winning Marque Restaurant is sadly closing for good on 30th June. Don’t miss out; contact us for bookings today! I’m sad that such a great institution is closing, though it makes a nice change that it is not due to the restaurant going bankrupt. Click here to find out why Mark Best is closing Marque.
5. The NSW public school holidays are from 2nd to 18th July inclusive. Please contact us for holiday activities in Sydney, child care options and family holidays. Speaking of which, it’s the perfect time to escape to Queensland or Europe, and get a bit of sun. I am lucky enough to be doing both over the next couple of months. Watch this space for our blog posts on Hamilton Island and the UK!
6. If you prefer the cold and like snuggling up by an open fire, contact us for 20% discount at one of the top 2 hotels in the Blue Mountains (min 2 night stays). Now that the weather is getting colder, it’s ironically the perfect time to visit the with events this winter including the Majestic Winter Ball, Winter Magic Festival, the Blue Mountains Elvis Festival and, of course, Christmas in July.
7. Alternatively, we can help you organise your winter ski trip. Whether you would like to ski or snowboard, stay in Australia or go to New Zealand, want to stay on the slopes or don’t mind driving to them, are a beginner or advanced, we can assist you.
8. If you don’t fancy skiing or snowboarding, but love the snow, you can’t go wrong with the Snow Time in the Garden Festival in the Hunter Valley (25th June to 17th July). There will be a giant ice skating rink, ice tobogganing and snowmen. Sydney Concierge can organise everything for you and your family, from a deluxe Hunter Valley Getaway including breakfast from just $139pn to a hot air balloon ride for just $199pp (rrp $249pp, and includes buffet breakfast and a free photo package).
9. We can also help you get upgraded tickets to the Socceroos v Greece this Saturday, last minute tickets to Xanadu Musical, discounted tickets to Georgy Girl: The Seekers Musical, We Will Rock You and Heathers, Culture Club, and so much more. Contact us for all your ticket enquiries – we can often access sold out tickets too!
10. Reply to this email to find out which amazing Japanese restaurant is offering a 5-course degustation with matching wines for only $50 (valid every Wednesday in June, subject to availability).