Are you a busy mum or mum-to-be?
We help busy mums and mums-to-be around the globe tick off their to-do lists, so that they can spend more quality time with their families. Are you overwhelmed by your to-do list? Do you wish there were more hours in the day? Would you like more time and less stress? Sydney Concierge will simplify your life. Our services extend beyond simple errands and daily tasks to helping you completely manage your life. Spend more time being Mum and less time being the family secretary! Live the life you’ve always wanted without having to worry about the menial tasks that make it possible.
Book a no-obligation phone/Skype conversation with us, by choosing a date and time in the calendar below
Are you pregnant & too tired to tackle it all?
Is your due date fast approaching? Do you need assistance getting everything ready for the arrival of your baby? Do you wish you had a clone, so you could spend more time preparing for your newborn baby? Are you stressed out, as well as confused and overwhelmed by all of the options? Let us help you with babymoons, baby showers, babysitters, and all things baby! We can help you with the following and more:
- Organise a Baby Shower;
- Organise a Babymoon;
- Grocery delivery, when you don’t even have time to go to the shops;
- Researching and purchasing baby products/nursery furniture.
Are you a new mum who needs a helping hand?
Have you recently had a baby? We help new mums have more time in their day. Do you wake up feeling tired after little, or no, sleep? While being a new mum is an exciting and rewarding experience, it can also be exhausting and overwhelming! Let us take care of your daily errands so that you can enjoy bonding with your baby. We can help you with the following and more:
- Purchasing tickets – by the time the show comes to town, you will no doubt need a night off, but right now, you simply don’t have time to shower, never mind buy tickets.
- Find you a nanny, so you can go back to work with peace of mind or a reliable babysitter so that once you feel ready to leave your child in trustworthy hands for a few hours, you and your partner can grab some quality time together again;
- Moving house, if you have outgrown your current one;
- Grocery delivery when you simply can’t face taking the baby to the supermarket.
Are you a Working Mum, trying to stay on top of it all?
Imagine having the freedom and peace of mind that comes from knowing that Sydney Concierge is taking care of everything. If you would like to ‘have it all’ but need some help or if any of the below rings true, contact us today. We will let you know how we can help you get your life back!
- Do you feel guilty for not spending more time with your family?
- Do you lay awake at night planning your never-ending ‘to do list’?
- Do you sometimes miss your daughter’s ballet recital due to pressures at work?
- Would rather watch your son kick his first goal than spend hours trawling the internet?
- Do you lack energy at work whilst trying to cram 36 hours at 24?
- Do you realise life is not a dress rehearsal and want to live life to the full, but do not have the time, energy or knowledge to organise it yourself?
- Are you tired of not being able to find things, as your desks/homes/mind is just too cluttered?
- Do you work hard and wish you could play hard too?
- Do you try to juggle several roles: mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, business owner or corporate manager etc?
- Do you find childcare too expensive and would like a nanny, but are not sure where to start?
- Do you take time off work to wait for the Telstra or Foxtel guy?
- Do you find it hard to relax on holiday, as none of your family or friends are able to collect the post/water the plants/feed the fish?
- Is it your child’s or husband’s birthday soon and you would love to purchase something special but until you can clone yourself, you are not sure how;
- Have you missed out on tickets, as they went on sale at the same time as an important meeting at work;
- Do you need a holiday, so you can spend quality time with your family, but you don’t have time to organise it;
- Do you realise how valuable your time is (if you are not sure, you can put a dollar value on it)?
We also have membership packages, if you are feeling overwhelmed and need a more regular helping hand.
I have used Layla’s personal concierge services for around 18 months and during that time, Layla has managed a wide variety of both my personal and professional needs. During this time, I always found Layla to be extremely professional, efficient and helpful in all aspects. Layla has organised many of my overseas holidays, for both business and leisure, sourced numerous items for me, and has dealt with all my needs in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend her and her services.Elizabeth, Perth, Australia