How I can help you
Sydney Concierge’s clients are busy people—like you—who want more time to enjoy their lives and their family. One thing all my clients share is their desire to simplify, to spend less time worrying and more time relaxing…at Sydney Concierge, we make that possible. I help you complete those tasks that always seem to elude you.
Want to book a family cycling tour? What about getting a reservation to that hot new restaurant you’ve always wanted to try? Or simply need help managing your household bills? These things are just the tip of the iceberg.
You’ll find that my personalised service is second to none. When you work with Sydney Concierge, you’ll love having access to my impeccable organisational skills, expert knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
You’ll also appreciate how hassle-free it is to retain my services—pay securely online with convenient payment options.
If you can dream it, I can do it – as long as it is legal, moral and ethical, which ruled out the pet cheetah request I received recently!
- You are a busy professional, who works long hours and doesn’t have any spare time or energy, or needs to be in two places at once;
- You are a busy mum or mum-to-be, who would rather spend more time with your family than completing your never-ending to-do lists;
- You are planning a trip to Sydney and are fed up of overpriced tourist traps, or have ticked off the main sights and would like to explore the ‘local’ side next time;
- You are a Sydneysider who takes this amazing city for granted but is bored of going to same places all of the time, or you have interstate/overseas visitors arriving and have no idea where to take them;
- You are visiting Sydney on business and are too busy preparing for your meeting or conference, to organise the actual trip;
- You are relocating to Sydney from interstate or overseas, and are feeling overwhelmed by the huge list of things to do before you move, never mind the list of things to set up once you arrive.
How does the process work?
Due to the huge variety of jobs I complete for my clients, the fact that everyone’s to-do list is different and all jobs are completely customised, it is impossible to give a fixed price for most jobs. However, I will give you a ballpark figure. Please find details below…
On the initial call or within 24 hours (depending on the complexity), I’ll email you an estimate of how long it will take and how much it will cost.
You can relax
I will deliver the work on/by the agreed date. If it takes longer than expected, I’ll let you know, explain the delay, keep you updated and invoice you for the extra time (if agreed).
If it takes less time than expected, you can use your remaining credit for other requests. Credit expires after a year. Refunds for unused credit are also possible (within a year).