1. Arlo & Co Personalised Leather and Wooden Gifts – Arlo & Co sell personalised and meaningful gifts that are created with the highest quality, using local materials from Australian suppliers. Choose from personalised bottle openers, keytags, wooden prints, photo magnets and bamboo coasters and more. Costs from $10 plus delivery.
2. Collage Framed Canvas Print – Various frames available, in 2 different sizes (25x25cm or 38x38cm). Simply upload as many photos as you want, and choose from over 120 templates – the heart-shaped one is perfect for Father’s Day. Costs from $11.95 plus $12.99 delivery.
3. Tickets to The Everest – The Everest, the world’s richest turf race, is set to be Australia’s most anticipated sporting event and the biggest day during Sydney Spring Carnival this year. Costs from $32 (if you buy before 12th September), but why not splurge on hospitality tickets from $120 (subject to availability).
4. Personalised Tshirts – We couldn’t decide which ones we preferred, so have included a few different options: Teepinch Matching Dads and Bubs Outfits – choose from 36 different designs, including Keg Sized & Pint Sized and Mr Fix It & Little Mister Broke It, costs from US$20.99 (approximately $28) per outfit, plus delivery. Teezily Tshirts such as “This awesome dad belongs to …insert name of your child(ren)” cost from $30.77 plus delivery. And Hey Kiddo T-shirts such as “Who needs a superhero when you have my Daddy?” cost from $34.95 plus delivery (free if you spend over $100).
5. If your husband/partner/dad loves beer, we have a few great ideas and also couldn’t narrow them down to just one…Dave’s Tours do tours of pubs and craft breweries throughout Sydney. Your dad/partner/husband will meet and get to know brewmasters, winemakers, distillers and baristas, as well as learn the techniques and the history that has shaped Sydney’s culinary culture. Costs from $90. Hopsters Brewery Membership – Includes lifetime membership of a brewery, shares in the brewery, voting power at their AGMs, 10% discount at the bar, access to new brew tastings, exclusive events and homebrew workshops, member-only happy hours etc. Costs $250. The Cheese Riot offer Beer and Cheese Hampers and Subscriptions, featuring Big Shed Brewing Co craft beers and matching Australian artisan cheeses. Costs from $119 including delivery, and if you are lucky, your husband/partner/dad might share the cheese with you. Bright Star Kids have personalised stubby holders, bottle openers and beer labels. Costs from $16.95 plus delivery (free delivery if you spend over $60).
6. Love Book – Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love your Dad/the father of your child(ren). You can choose the eyes, hair, skin tone and more for each character, choose from hundreds of covers and edit each page by adding illustrations and text to make a custom, one-of-a-kind gift they will love! Costs from $51.59 plus delivery from $9.38.
7. Archie Rose Distillery Event – Get tickets to this exclusive event on 18th September, which includes a G&T on arrival, private guided tour of the distillery, gin blending experience, a 200ml bottle of your blended gin to take home, shared grazing station by ‘Three Blue Ducks’ and $10 off 700ml bottles of Archie Rose spirits. Costs $99.
8. Victors Food Barbie Cooking Class – This class is designed for those who want fast and delicious BBQ recipes that create a bit of Wow Factor – BBQ Oysters, Lamb Chimichurri, Vegetable Ratatouille, Fish in Banana Leaf and more. Costs from $149.
9. Fitbit Versa Watch – A health and fitness smartwatch that lasts 4+ days and features 24/7 heart rate, phone-free music, apps, coaching and more. Costs $299.95 including delivery.
10. For the dad who is hard to please or has everything he needs, buy him the gift of time. This is the one thing he probably really needs and will never have enough of. Sydney Concierge sells gift vouchers for one or more hours. We will email you an e-voucher within 24 hours of receiving your order, making them perfect for last minute gifts. Costs from $79.
NB – all prices are in AUD unless specified otherwise. We can also send you recommendations for restaurant bookings and romantic weekends away without the kids.
Looking for personalised recommendations?