Looking to spoil your mum, but not sure where to start? Don’t have the time to organise something special? Or looking for last-minute ideas? Let us do it for you. We can assist you with gift ideas, personal shopping, flower delivery, spa days and more. We can also do the ringing around for you, to find a suitably lovely restaurant which still has availability (which being the third most popular day of the year to dine out, can be a bit like finding a house in the Eastern Suburbs with 2 bedrooms under $1m!).
Here are our Top 10 suggestions, but please do contact us for bespoke suggestions.
- Hooray, Marks and Spencers now have their very own Australian online store, with prices in AUD and local returns. They are also catering for Mother’s Day in Australia for the very first time (Mother’s Day is in March in the UK) and you get 20% off your first order. It doesn’t get much better than that!
- Or does it…? Amazingly, the Grounds of Alexandria still has availability for their Mother’s Day extravaganza for dinner (lunch has sold out). They are going all out to transform their Atrium and laneways to create a jaw-dropping, mouth-watering occasion that’s fit for a queen. You will receive a glass of Pol Roger champagne or cocktail on arrival, followed by a selection of non-alcoholic drinks to accompany your meal. It also includes a chef’s welcome plate and sumptuous 3-course meal. Your mum will be treated to one of Silva’s special flower crowns and a gift at her table – already making her the queen of the day. With the mood set beautifully by their live 3-piece band, and magical photo areas with Instagram printers on hand to capture all the moments, this will truly be a day to remember.
- The Langham Sydney has limited seats left for their 4.30pm Afternoon Tea sitting. Set amongst luxury interiors at Sydney’s most exclusive address, experience the following signature touch points: Designer menu by Lead Patissier, Chef Miguel Jocson and Executive Chef, Thomas Heinrich featuring handmade gateaux, cakes, macarons and savoury delights; A glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne upon arrival; Live pianist playing your mum’s favourite songs in a jazz tempo throughout the afternoon and a designer Wedgwood tea cup and saucer for each adult guest (worth $150).
- All Occasion Cruises has a special 4-hour Mother’s Day cruise this Sunday; with a champagne cocktail on arrival, canapes, lunch and dessert buffet.
- Free entry this Mother’s Day at Wildlife World, Madame Tussauds, the Sydney Tower Eye, the Aquarium and more.
- Is your mum’s role model Imelda Marcos? Your mum can design her own shoes with Shoes of Prey!
- Treat Mum this Mother’s Day with an Opera High Tea event to remember! Sumptuous afternoon tea delights are paired with a program of lavishly costumed opera highlights in this stunning historic location. Mum will adore experiencing opera in the intimate surrounds of one of Sydney’s true heritage gems in this unforgettable event.
- Order these beautiful tulips from Flowers for Everyone and receive a complimentary Ecoya candle (worth $19.95).
- Or save 20% on all flowers and gifts from Petals.
- Purchase the one gift that all mums need the most – the gift of time!