The festive season is over, the Christmas trees have been taken down and life for most is back to normal.
We are lucky here in Australia though that we still have so much to look forward to over the next few months: Summer has only just started and Australia Day is around the corner.
With less than 3 weeks to go until Australia Day, please find our first guide below:
Australia Day Cruises and other harbour events
- All Occasion Cruises
- 4 hour lunch cruise, price TBC
- Bass & Flinders Cruises
- Ferrython cruise, $30 early bird special
- Captain Cook Cruises
- 1.5 hour Ferrython cruise, $49
- 1.75 hour Parade cruise, $49
- Shark Island picnic, $49
- For Denison tour, $29
- 4 hour lunch cruise, from $119 including 1 complimentary drink
- 3 hour dinner cruise, from $99, beverage package for additional $25 available
- 2.25 hour Premiers Parade & Fireworks, $49 (was $59)
- Coast Cruises
- 4 hour lunch cruise, $135
- 3 hour lunch cruise, $80
- 6 hour day cruise, $125 including drinks
- 3 hour dinner cruise, $89
- Prestige Harbour Cruises
- 3 hour dinner cruise, $99, beverage packages available from an additional $28
- Sail Australia
- 4 hour lunch cruise, from $225 including drinks, take part in the Parade and Tall Ships Race
- 4 hour dinner cruise, $190 including drinks
- Starship Cruises
- 3 hour lunch cruise, usually $149, we can access it for $79* for children/adults
- 3 hour dinner cruise, usually $149, we can access it for $59*
- Special offer is only valid for a limited time.
- Sydney Showboats
- 3 hour lunch cruise, $120, beverage package for $25 available
- 3 hour dinner cruises with live show, $110, beverage package for additional $25 available
- Sydney Tallships
- 4 hour lunch cruise, was $275 for adults, now $225, includes drinks and mast climb, plus take part in the Australia Day Tall Ships Race
- 4 hour dinner cruise, was $250, now $190, includes drinks and mast climb, plus take part in the a Tall Ships Race
- All prices above are subject to availability and change. They are the current prices for one adult ticket. Children are discounted for some cruises, but not all
- The quality and quantity of food varies from cruise to cruise.
Not sure whether to do a lunch or dinner cruise? The lunch cruises allow you to enjoy the Australia Day regatta, tall ships race, Ferrython and RAAF hornets fly-by, whilst the dinner cruise gives you a front seat to the fireworks display!